Welcome to FVPA ESPORT

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MarkoRonaldo7

Update 9: 01/03/2016

Update 9: 01/03/2016

Major updates:

• The "Champions League" tournament format system (Group stage + KO rounds)  is now available. We are now able to organise this kind of competition

• Managers are now able to remove a player from the club . The player will be removed from the squad when his contract comes to an end and even if he has chosen the automatic renewal. Here is a brief example

630618Capture3.png

If you change your mind, you can cancel the process and keep your player

425099Capture4.png

• Player profile page is now more detailed. In the settings you can now put several informations about your Bio or social networks such as your Skype ID, twitter, Facebook etc..

858532capture1.png

796585Capture2.png

• Each player has now the possibility to change his Username. This option is limited to only one change per season (NB:  the length of a season depends on your community and platform). Former usernames will be visible by everyone on the player's profile page

• Players and clubs achievements are now visible on the "Palmares" tab of your club's homepage

Minor updates

• We redesigned the competitions table rankings to make it more comfortable to watch, avoiding to scroll too much to display the standings
  • In Team Agenda, the competitions names are now mentioned alongside the games rather than having either "championship" or "cup" like before

840145Capture5.png

• A Bug in User Management which impacted other club has been fixed
  • A bug in the Competition Management calendar involving shiftdays has been fixed
  • A bug involving Penalty that add points to a club rather than deduct it has been fixed
  • If your contract request has been cancelled by a club, you can now propose another contract to this club

We appreciate your feedbacks, it helps us to improve the website in order to offer you a high quality service. Continue like that :)

Edited by ZiPouet
4 people like this

How do we change the user ID ? I can't see that on the profile.

12 people like this

It's ok, I see it now. Either it was not available when I've looked or I was drunk :D

Edited by BAM-Nyden
6 people like this